With Portable Penetrator you can recover Wifi WPA WPA2 WPS Password.
It is important to be scanning for wifi networks and see if your password is open to attack.
You can scan and see if there are rogue access points in the air at your location.
Find and neutralize them.
How do hackers break in to your wifi network and find the keys?
You can scan with the powerful USB Adapter connected to your laptop to scan for Wifi networks.
When you discover a Wifi network you can recover the wifi keys for WEP WPA WPA2 WPS.
Wifi Passwords can be obtained easily wit the userfriendly software for Win 7 Win 8 Mac OS X.
Let’s face it, nobody can live without internet. There are times when your connection is down or you’ve moved to a new house and you just need to send that email. You can see all those networks around you but they are all security enabled. Cracking those Wi-Fi passwords is your only answer to temporary internet access, and we’re going to show you a simple step by step beginner’s guide to cracking WEP Wi-Fi passwords.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A compatible wireless adapter because the wireless card of your computer has to be compatible with the software CommView
- CommView for Wi-Fi that you can download from their website
- Aircrack software to do the actual cracking, also downloadable for free
- And finally, a little patience.
Step One: Setting up CommView for Wi-Fi
- Download the CommView for Wi-Fi zip file, extract it and run the setup.exe to install it. Follow the prompts.
- Run CommView for Wi-Fi
- Click play and start scanning for networks. In a few minutes, you will see a list of wireless networks so it’s time to choose your target.
Step Two: Select the Target and Capture Packets
- Select a network with a really strong signal and WEP next to its name
- Select your chosen network and click capture.
- Since you only need to capture data packets for cracking, select D on the bar at the top of the window and deselect M and C.
- Finally, save the packets to be cracked later by going to the logging tab on top and enabling auto save. Be sure to set the Maximum Directory Size to 2000 and the Average Log File Size to 20.
Step Three: Wait…. Yes, really.
Step Four: Export your Packets
When you have at least 100,000 packets, export them by following these steps:
- Click on concatenate logs on the logs tab.
- Select all the saved logs.
- Keep CommView for Wi-Fi open.
- Open the folder where the concatenated logs have been saved and open the log file.
- Select File- Export -Wire shark tcpdump format and choose any destination you want.
- This will save the logs with a .cap extension.
Step Five: Get Cracking!
Now the fun begins…
- Download Aircrack and extract the zip file.
- Open the folder and navigate to 'bin' to run Aircrack-ng GUI.
- Choose WEP.
- Open your .cap file that you had saved earlier.
- Click Launch.
- You will see a command prompt and you need to type in the index number of your target wireless network.
- Wait for a while. If everything goes fine, the wireless key will be shown.
|Free Security Resources|
Free Webinar Click Here
|Awards & Reviews|