SECPOINT Worldwide Warranty Benefits
SecPoint is proud to be partnered with and its brand of premium-grade computer hardware products, because is the type of company that provides warranty benefits to its clients on a global level.
All SecPoint appliances using brand products and parts are covered by comprehensive and extensive warranty policies. is more than happy to offer Basic Hardware Support to your desktop units, mobile devices, and other miscellaneous gadgets in conjunction with the stipulations found in the Service Description document and the mail-in and/or onsite level of service purchased by the consumer, if there are any.
Customers can receive a myriad of benefits
From this all-inclusive promotion, including standard ones such as immediate support for defects mentioned under the Customer's Limited Warranty—enumerated during the time of purchase or the renewal period—as well as a service extension for products for networking, storage, server, and client applications.
To be more specific, the Worldwide Warranty package under the Basic Hardware Support contract includes the following services:
- Telephone Support: The Basic Hardware Support provides clients the ability to access the telephone support queue, which offers standard hardware troubleshooting through the companys army of congenial customer service agents for all supported products during the business hours of the country or region you're currently situated in (i.e., Monday to Friday, from eight-thirty in the morning to five o clock in the afternoon except during regularly observed holidays).
- Remote Troubleshooting Assistance: When it comes to telephone- or online-based troubleshooting, truly delivers.
- Its remote troubleshooting assistance covers many of the customary hardware problems that you may experience from your device or gadget.
- At your behest, the company's team of technicians and computer experts will directly connect to your machines system over a protected Internet transmission in order to speed up and streamline the entire troubleshooting procedure.
- Online Support: The warranty policy also includes access to that provides tireless service and commitment for twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week.
- In other words, the distributors Internet-based troubleshooting assistance is ready to serve you always, every day, and any day. As for the onsite delivery of warranty parts or service technicians, they will be dispatched during business hours (i.e., Monday to Friday, from eight-thirty in the morning to five o clock in the afternoon except during regularly observed holidays) of your current location.
- Supported Products: The Worldwide Warranty covers the following supported products—PowerConnect, PowerVault, PowerEdge SC, PowerEdge, printers, Vostro personal computers, Precision, Latitude, and select OptiPlex hardware, which are in a standard configuration. will send its expert service technicians to your location as needed and as indicated on the table found on the page.