SecPoint® Penetrator™ - Vulnerability Assessment and Management Solution
The Penetrator Vulnerability Scanner software & Appliance allows for powerful network auditing.
- 64 Bit - Virtual ESXi, Hyper-V, VMware or Hardware Appliances.
- Vulnerability Scanning & Vulnerability Assessment.
- All data stored at customer site.
- Multi User support.
- PDF XML HTML reporting.
- Report in multiple formats: Technical, Consultant, Executive.
- Allows for Report and Interface re branding.
- 9 Default Scanning Profiles - Customize your own profile.
- DoS, DDoS, Exploits.
- Distributed Scanning - Central Management of multiple Penetrator installations.
- Scan local and public IPs.
- No cost per scan only limited to concurrent scans.
You can scan both local and public IP addresses with up to 9 different scanning profiles. The SecPoint IT Security products features: No backdoors - No information gathering.
Click for Penetrator™
Prevent hackers from attacking your server and network by using SecPoint Penetrator Vulnerability Scanner from SecPoint.
We are a provider of IT security products for vulnerability scanning and assessment. Our most trusted product, the SecPoint Penetrator Vulnerability Suite, is available as a virtual software and as an appliance version.
What Does the SecPoint Penetrator Do?
The SecPoint Penetrator scans your internal and external IP addresses for vulnerabilities. The tool notifies you through email when new vulnerabilities are tracked. A detailed report that carries clear evidence of each new vulnerability and its corresponding solution is presented.
Key Features of the SecPoint Penetrator Vulnerability Scanner
The state-of-the-art tool is preloaded with the following features and is ready to go.
- Equipped to scan for SQL Injection and Blind SQL Injection.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS).
- Pen Testing.
- Vulnerability Scanning and Assessment tool with ten vulnerability scanning profiles.
- Supports multiple report languages such as English, Spanish, Korean, etc.
- 10 Scan profiles support.
- Professional PDF, XML or HTML reports can be produced.
- PDF reports can be rebranded with your own logo and company name.
- Automated scheduled scanning.
- No data collection involved and free backdoor.
- Handles RCE Command Execution.
- Simple GUI interface.
- Includes easy to use help desk and allows convenient ticket creation to manage the resolution of vulnerabilities.
- Allows the launch for real exploits to check if an identified vulnerability is exploitable.
- Accommodates the launch of real Denial of Service attacks to check the stability of test preproduction systems.
Important Benefits of SecPoint Penetrator
- Easy to install: The tool works well with any operating system such as Linux, Windows, and MAC OS. It does not demand complex configuration for installation.
- Easy Scalability: It can be scaled for network growth and IP addresses. It can be upgraded easily.
- Simple and robust reporting: Reports can be customized in any format (XML, HTML, or PDF). The report presents the vulnerabilities as high risk, medium risk, or low risk. Each vulnerability is verified in detail, along with the solution. The report includes an executive summary for easy review and a conclusion that briefs the overall security level of the audited system. Graphical presentation of details allows easy understanding.
- Allows distributed auditing: Distributed auditing, configuration, and reporting from a central point can be done by setting up multiple locations with SecPoint Penetrator and connecting them through a secure encrypted connection.
- Unmatched professional support: We provide prompt replies for all support queries. Our response rate is one of the highest in the industry. We offer 24-hours support for the remote resolution of issues. You can follow your support tickets through the support center.
- Comprehensive scanning: The Penetrator includes a comprehensive vulnerability database and advanced auditing techniques. It does not pose a limit on the amount of auditing or on the number of IP addresses.
SecPoint Penetrator, with its advanced options, is easily one of the strongest vulnerability scanning tools in the industry.
Stay Protected with SecPoint Penetrator
Vulnerability management is a critical part of your IT security strategy. Optimize your system security plan with SecPoint Penetrator Vulnerability Scanner that allows you to stay ahead of your potential invaders. Visit our website to know more
SecPoint® Portable Penetrator™ - WiFi Penetration Testing Password Recovery
Recover WiFi WEP WPA WPA2 WPS Keys. Professional WiFi Penetration Testing software.
WiFi Penetration Testing Software - Recover WPA WPA2 WPS WEP Keys, Denial of Service DoS.
Portable Penetrator Ultimate WiFi Penetration Software. Carry out real WiFi attacks on your WiFi access points to discover vulnerabilities. Man in the Middle attacks, Connection handshake capture, Brute force and Denial of Service attacks.
- WEP - WPS - WPA - WPA2 Password Recovery.
- 32 Bit and 64 Bit supported.
- Connection Handshake capture for online or offline key cracking.
- 1.1 Billion entries word lists included.
- WiFi DoS Penetration Testing.
- 2.4 GHz - 5.8 GHz WiFi supported.
- Easily connect with WiFi USB Adapters.
- Run on your laptop for maximum mobility - Windows 10 / Mac OS X.
- Deploy latest 7 techniques for WiFi Password recovery
- Import / Export WPA WPA2 handshakes for password recovery.
- More than 30 language specific word lists included.
- Import your own Word List.
- Discover hidden rogue WiFi Access Points
- Customized PDF reports available with result.
- Supported WiFi adapters from Alfa, TP-Link, Panda and more.
Click for Port. Penetrator™
SecPoint® Cloud Penetrator™ - Web Vulnerability Scanner
Scan your public IP addresses for vulnerabilities with the Cloud Penetrator Best Web Security scanner.
Web Security Scanner - Find SQL Injection XSS, CSRF & popular vulnerabilities
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Minimal Server impact during scan.
- Choose between 9 scan profiles.
- Scan Popular CMS: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal & others.
- SQL Injection Crawler.
- Cross Site Scripting XSS
- Command Execution Vulnerabilities.
- Information Leak Disclosure.
- Automatic Scheduled Scans.
- Automatic crawler find unknown vulnerabilities.
- Customize scan to scan multiple Virtual Hosts.
- Detailed statistics with time comparison.
- Easily Download all your reports.
- Multiple report formats Technical, Consultant or Executive.
- Scan Firewalls, Mail Servers, Web Servers IoT, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- User friendly Interface easy to use.
Click for Cloud Penetrator™