New Protector & Penetrator August 2017 Available
Protector Bundled with Firmware 40.1 are available for download
You can download the latest Penetrator & Protector 64 Bit for:
- VMware Player/Workstation
- VMware ESXi
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Linux ISO
More than 30 updates.
If you already have downloaded an earlier 64 bit version you can simple upgrade it to 40.1
Protector UTM Firewall 40.1 - August 2017
- Better management of RBLs: custom RBLs, score to each RBL, show RBLs triggered.
- Handle bigger spam scanning size.
- More RBLs have been added to the list of available RBLs.
- URIDNSBL : New check for bad URIs inside a mail body.
- New function to whitelist own relay servers to avoid blocking legitimate mail when the NDR (Vbounce) option is set.
- Quarantine spam report: avoid sending each day a report for the last 7 days, to avoid sending the same information more than once.
- New function to create SMTP servers that become active on failover.
- Reorganization of SMTP: all the SMTP configurations can be done in the same page.
- New function to disable all the mail signatures at once, to avoid that the anti spam filter changes the content of digitally signed mails.
- Spam filter improvement: reorganization of the changes to the configuration files.
- Firewall: Better check to avoid that units installed on a public IP expose their web proxy to the public.
- The configuration file virusscanners.conf has been added to the check for invalid configuration files.
- Fixed a visibility issue in the RBL page.
- It could happen that the DMZ icon was not shown in the right side panel.
- On a 64-bit unit it is possible to restore a database that was backed up on a 32 bit unit.
- File extension .ACE added by default to the blocked file extensions.
- In the Anti Spam - File attachments, accept domain names that start with numbers.
- Spyware renamed to Malware.
- Avoid overwriting SSL certificates when an automatic firmware update is launched.
- New function to compare the virtual CPUs allowed by the license and the actual vCPUs.
- Console enhancement: it is possible to configure the netmask and default gateway along with the IP address.
- Console enhancement: when a firmware update is launched several improvements.
HD Support VIdeo
- RBL HD Support video.
- URI DNSBL HD Support video.
- Digitally Signed mailed HD Support video.
- SMTP Failover HD Support video.
Penetrator 38.1 - July 2017
Download Penetrator 38.0 Release notes
- The scanner ID has been added to the information shown on the report
- General improvement of the report layout: Font colors/styles, indentation, chapter order, more graphics, …
- Reference icons on the report have been made smaller.
- Report graphics changed from raster to vector for better look.
- Shorter name for report's pdf file.
- Report customization: new function to change the link in the report logo.
- HTML version for the report, to be viewed in the web browser.
- Report improved in case of offline nodes, to avoid pages without data.
- In Schedule scans and Scan Templates, it happened that the scan of a range of IPs was performed on totally different IPs.
- Report fix: in the 1 page report, when the list of IPs is too long, it went out of the available space.
- Removed games.
- Updated Dutch Text.
- Best Scan profile up to 30% faster.
- Changed Best Scan 65K to Large Scan Profile.
- Optimized Scanning profiles Best Scan, SSL Web CMS.
- WannaCry MS-17-010.
- Updated SSL Engine faster scanning and more information.
- HTML Report links open in new tab.
- Added Kernel version display.
- Show supported 802.11 WiFi Standard.
- Added WiFi Adapter supported Frequency.
- Easily scan your site for popular vulnerabilities such as: