New SecPoint Penetrator V44 Release - Powerful Cybersecurity
New version 44.0 of the SecPoint Penetrator Vulnerability Scanner has been released.
The SecPoint Penetrator is available on the Cybersecurity Webshop
Upgrade your existing installation to the new version for optimized Cybersecurity.
It is available in different formats including:
- Appliance Hardware version
- Cloud Version
- VMware Player/Workstation/ESXi
- Linux Image
SecPoint Penetrator V44 - November 2018
Key Cybersecurity features in the new V44 includes:
Download Penetrator Cybersecurity 44.0 Release notes
- New GUI for Vulnerability menu, Schedule menu, Statistics, Tickets, Users, Network.
- The Scan Templates management has been redesigned. The whole management is in a unique menu item.
- Better management for the Schedule scans, with View/Edit and Creation in a unique page.
- The "On Date" schedule has been improved thanks to the input of the start date through a calendar.
- Allow the Master-Client dialogue to work with the protocol.
- The Greek language has been added to the reports.
- The Russian language has been added to the reports.
- Improved anti false positive system.
- Updated Languages supported:
- Help! in the top.right menu redirects
- Changing the ID of a scan in an URL will show an error message.
- Russian language V0.1.
- Greek language improved.
- More explicit warning when no IPs are added, with the icon in the warning message.
- Removed white background from magnifying glass.
- Removed white page when pressing enter on the Target entry field.
- Improved Cybersecurity XSS, Stored XSS, SQL Injection, Blind SQL Injection, CSRF Crawler.