New SecPoint Protector V56 UTM Firewall
The new SecPoint Protector V56 Firewall software update has been released.
ew SecPoint Protector V56 with more than 39 updates.
Main New features:
- Wireguard High Speed Cross Platform VPN Technology.
- Improved Anti Spam configurations and features.
- Improved easy setup with Protector DHCP mode.
- Overall improvements.
Login to VIP lounge https://vip.secpoint.com
For Latest Changelog.
For November: VMWare player/esxi, MS Hyper-V, Linux G4L November 2020 Software Images with SecPoint Protector V56.
SecPoint Protector UTM Firewall 56.0 - November 2020
- Option to edit the text of the mail that is sent when a message is blocked to quarantine due to bad attachment.
- Mail Archiver: added option to release attachments.
- Added check on sendmail certificate key length (at least 2048 bytes required).
- Kernel version is displayed in the right side panel.
- Factory Reset - small message box has been enlarged.
- Special characters allowed in MCP rules.
- Fixed problem with timezone setting, that caused the UTC time be used by default.
- Changed link to the latest Protector firmware on vip.secpoint.com.
- Removed login to Lounge.
- New option to disable sendmail client renegotiation, due to security threat.
- Management of chain certificate for sendmail.
- HA: Added text to better explain that some data is only copied every 2 hours, not in real time.
- Fixed SMTP online check, that was performed on port 25 even if port 25 was disabled.
- Anti Spam: added support for OLE attachments.
- Fixed Eset activation issues when the firewall is active.
- Improved Hide Message Content.
- Auto White Listing management.
- Fixed occasional issue when activating the 2FA authentication.
- Added DHCP client configuration, active by default after a factory reset.
- Setup wizard simplified. Added more scenario images. Wizard opens automatically after initialization
- Faster license activation after initialization.
- Removed popups shown after unit initialization factory reset.
- In Shutdown-Reboot, the error message has been turned into an Informational.
- DMZ image has been updated with the latest appliance image.
- New AI menu, that opens existing pages in Bayes and IPS setup.
- Added new Wireguard VPN module.
- The latest version of clamav has been installed.
- Blocked unnecessary services/ports.
- Check on kernel version has been added to System Status.
- TOR has been added to the list of blocked applications.
- Improved and faster boot process.
- Traffic Shaper renamed to QoS.
- RBL: after changing sensitivity level or restoring default scores, the user-added RBLs were deleted.
- .htaccess file changed to avoid browser caching.
- DHCP in factory reset.
- Fimrwareupdate info improved.
- Wizard fixed.
- WIreguard detection.
- Fixed static ip jumping from dhcp.