IT Cyber Security Gurus
An IT Cybersecurity guru is a cyber security specialist whom other experts seek when dealing with the worst of the Internet's many hazards.
They're the individuals everyone points to when
Discussions concerning security policy
Reform and improvement are being put forth.
Finally, they're the people whom technology news sites, blogs, and IT security publications ask to create informative articles about network safety.
At any rate, here are just a few of the more renowned gurus in the industry to date:
- Bruce Schneier is considered by many in the cyber security industry to be the original security guru, which is evidenced by his extensive body of work.
- He's a writer and author of several books on cryptography and computer security, a computer security specialist, a cryptographer, and BT Counterpane's Chief Technology Officer.
- Howard A. Schmidt is a celebrated computer security expert who's also the Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer of R&H Security Consulting LLC as well as the President of the Information Security Forum. Moreover, he is both the Information Systems Security Association's International President and a Codenomicon board member.
- Dan Kaminsky is IOActive's Director of Penetration Testing; he previously worked for Avaya and Cisco as well.
- He is a famous figure in the IT security field because of his seminars at Black Hat meetings and his efforts in demonstrating the dangers of DNS cache poisoning (his Sony Rootkit even affected about 570,000 computers).
- Ross John Anderson is also a security guru of many talents; he works at the University of Cambridge's computer laboratory as a professor for security engineering (where he's engaged as a member of the Security Group).
- Moreover, he is an industry consultant for the very same field, a writer, and a researcher.
- Peter Gutmann works at the Computer Science Department of the University of Auckland.
- He is mostly concerned with computer safety matters, which includes issues like hardware security, security usability (or lack thereof), and security architecture.
- He is famous for discovering all sorts of coding flaws and glitches in commercial protocols and cryptosystems.
The cyber security industry has undoubtedly grown alongside the ever-evolving threats posed by the untamed virtual jungle of the worldwide web.
A lot of businesses want to explore this new frontier in information technology, and these security gurus are here to help guide them in the right path.
New Cyber Security risks and vulnerabilities are developing on a daily basis.
It is important with around the clock monitoring for the latest cyber security threats and to get the information from reliable sources.
Listen to the experts that have been working in the Cyber Security for decades and have a good reasoning on smart cyber security decisions.
Ignoring the cyber security experts can lead to risky policy being made and to the theft of sensitive data on a later basis.