SecPoint is a certified and award-winning information technology (IT) security vendor that's devoted to defending the revenues, customers, and digital data warehouses of its clients from dangerous hacker attacks, vulnerability exploits, and cyber invasions via its comprehensive collection of anti-spam, anti-virus, penetration testing, and content filtering wares and appliances. Our relatively young company has gone through quite a lot with its more than a decade's worth of IT security service.
Our ambition is to be the biggest and most successfully it security company worldwide.
With the biggest base of satisfied customers.
• SecPoint was founded in 1998 in a basement in Jutland, Denmark by Victor Christiansenn at the age of 16. It was a dedicated consulting firm that specialized in IT security auditing with its own developed SecPoint Scanner Engine.
• In 1999, SecPoint was turned into a privately held company.
• From the very beginning up to the present, SecPoint has always been aiming to become the Number One IT Security Company preferred by customers.
• In 1998, the development of the SecPoint Scanner Engine helped the company begin to achieve its lofty goal.
• In 2003, our first few distributors signed up and started selling SecPoint-brand products to their resellers.
• In 2008, more than 500 active selling partners were connected to SecPoint.
• In 2010, opened office in the Middle east and USA.
• In 2011, opened office in Australia, China & New Zealand.
• In 2012, New VIP Lounge, More than 500+ partners increasing market share.
• In 2005, the customers were clamoring for a stronger type of Internet defence because they wanted a strong Intrusion Prevention device to protect their servers. Our customers' requests were heeded, which culminated in the creation and development of the Protector. It was an appliance that uses the same engine as the SecPoint Scanner and has more than 5,000 unique attacker tests to block from.
• From 2006 to 2008, more features were added to the protector, such as Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Content Filtering, Web Filtering and more than 11.000 unique attacker counterattacks.
• In 2007, the Protector won first place in an independent test, winning over seven other competitors.
• In 2009, the 5th generation of the Protector was released as version 5.2.6. It provides customers more than 6 years of protection and has proven itself to be the most effective and stable UTM appliance ever.
• In 2010, the Protector is at firmware 5.4.6 giving the most stable UTM appliance.
• In 2012, Reached Version 18.5 with next generation firewall, vpn, Full Microsoft Active Directory integration, Wifi Defender.
• After the success of the SecPoint Protector, our customers started requesting for a hardware appliance to audit their internal networks and to collect and protect all the sensitive data. The First Penetrator appliance was released in 2005.
• The Penetrator's fundamental purpose was to do auditing of their internal systems. During the period up to 2008, several functionalities have been added to the Penetrator, which includes Extended Reporting in PDF, HTML, and XML formats, Scheduled Auditing, Distributed Auditing, Launch of Real Exploits, Protocol Bruteforce, Password Bruteforce, and Multi-User Login.
• In 2009, the 6th generation of the Penetrator was released as version 6.7.1. It gives the customers more than 11 years of service and has established itself as the most efficient and helpful pen-testing appliance in the market to date.
• In 2010, the 7th generation of the Penetrator was released as version 7.4.2. It gives the customers a huge amount of new features
• In 2012, the 14th generation of the Penetrator was released as version 14.9. New Profile Scanning, 56.000+ signatures
• In the year 2007, our customers made requests for a Portable Penetrator solution that they could use to audit Wireless Networks.
• The Portable Penetrator was released in 2008. It offers an easy-to-use, user-friendly interface that allows auditing of WEP, WPA, WPA2, and the cracking of Wi-Fi wireless networks.
• Portable Penetrator new models released in 2010. The Netbook edition and the XFR military edition!
• Portable Penetrator 2012. Version 14.9 with advanced password recovery for WEP WPA WPA2 WPS.
|➤ Related pages|
Powerful UTM Firewall, Vulnerability Scanner, WiFi Penetration Testing software
SecPoint is specialized to deliver the best IT security solutions and products.