Portable Penetrator is a WiFi hacking hardware developed by SecPoint. It is the latest generation tool for conducting wireless network auditing.
Portable Penetrator is a compact self-contained device developed for helping security researcher for conducting penetration testing successfully in an unassuming manner. This appliance is designed for exploiting the ways through which most of the WiFi devices get automatically reconnected to wireless access points (WAPs) after establishing the connection once.
Portable Penetrator performs its task by fraudulently acting as the AP (access point), which the wireless devices are searching for. Portable Penetrator can easily insert itself as a part of the Man in the Middle attack. From security perspective Man in the Middle Attack is akin to Eavesdropping. Portable Penetrator is a device powered by Linux and runs the Karma WiFi open-source attack program.
The purpose built software and hardware combo of WiFi Portable Penetrator allows users to easily and quickly launch advanced attacks. The device’s web interface is highly intuitive and the focus of its developing team has been on making it accessible, infinitely expandable and affordable wireless hacking hardware/tool.
Portable Penetrator is regarded as the jack of all trades. That’s because it simultaneously acts like a Honeypot, a WiFi hotspot, a tool for performing Man in the Middle Attack and an all-round multi-functioning pentest pivot box. Since Portable Penetrator is a small box therefore, it can be easily deployed and managed anywhere. You can also use it in a penetration testing environment as well.
Portable Penetrator is affordable and user-friendly pentesting WiFi hacking hardware. It is the ultimate companion for hackers because it offers optimal performance and usability. Portable Penetrator is being regarded as a one-of-its-kind truly pocket size pentest kit. Its main features are listed below:
1. Double Unlocked high gain radios: These enhance the strength and hacking potential of two infamous chips called AR9331 and the RTL8187.
2. SMA connectors which are very useful for professional antennas.
3. Two-times higher expandability and storage capacity of RAM and ROM in comparison to the previous versions of Portable Penetrator WiFi Hacking tools.
4. Additional storage and expandability offered through the Micro SD card. This card is used for swapping and storing in FAT or EXT. This ensures smooth operation with massive data.
5. Auto-attack option: It has unique Auto-attack mode switches designed to eradicate the need to log-in for delivering customized boot-time payloads. All you have to do is select the feasible attack mode by flipping through the switches and launch it by turning on the power button.
6. One click updates.
7. For forthcoming Portable Penetrator has already been equipped with an expansion bus which can be accessed easily through the TTL Serial Port.
8. Virtually unbrickable. It has Bootloader-based web interface for recovery through which you can quickly set the factory default setting with just a click.
9. Supports more than 300 USB Mobile Broadband modems.
10. Unlimited Out-of-band tunneling/pivoting.
Since it has been undergoing development for the last five years that’s why it has been named Mark V in Roman. This version is different from the Portable Penetrator as it offers completely new modular UI and just like Mark IV it also sports a USB port. USB port allows an additional WiFo interface and extended storage for installing and logging additional programs. The tools included in the package are SSL, Beacon Attacks, TCP Dump, Deauth Attacks and MITM Injection.
|➤ Related pages|
Powerful UTM Firewall, Vulnerability Scanner, WiFi Penetration Testing software
SecPoint is specialized to deliver the best IT security solutions and products.